An easy read when our minds are distracted. Some positive thoughts for troubling times.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise – Les Miserable
- Let it hurt. Let it bleed, let it heal. And let it go – Nikita Gill
- You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life – Unknown
- Everything is figureoutable
- I’m going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life – Elsie de Wolfe
- The pain that you’ve been feeling cannot compare to the joys that’s coming – Romans 8:18
- Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you – Lalah Delia
- [You] will rise with a spine of steel and a roar like thunder, [you] will rise – Nicole Leons
- Make peace with your broken pieces – R.H. Sin
- Normality is a paved road; it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow – Vincent Van Gogh
- I focus on what I can control, and let go of what I can’t
- I am confident I can achieve my goal
- There is power within me
- I accept that some things are out of my control
- I am enough
- The universe has a plan
- I am complete
- My heart and mind are calm
- I am loveable
- I am beautiful
- Peace begins with me
- I attract love
- I welcome happiness into my life
- Thank you
- I am doing my best
- I am talented and intelligent
Try to Remember
- Some things cannot be changed
- Opinions do not define you
- Everyones path, and journey, are different
- Overthinking will lead to sadness
- Smiles are contagious
- It’s okay to let go, and move on
During these troubling times it is best to look to positive things. This is just a simple list of positive thoughts that has helped me keep my mind off the fears and anxieties I am facing. I hope in its simplicity it helps others as well.
I can’t recommend enough, taking time out of your day to look up positive quotes, affirmations. Anything that can brighten your day. Cat or dog videos. Makeup tutorials. Guided Meditations. Your favourite show.
Take the time to cuddle your pets, skype your friends and family (social distancing and all). Try a new healthy hobby like walking, painting, gardening or colouring.
2 throughts on "Positive Thoughts for Troubling Times"